Swansea University Scholarships 2016
Students with a history of academic and personal excellence are invited to apply for our International Excellence Scholarships
- Worth up to £6000* for Undergraduate study
- Worth up to £4000 for Postgraduate study’
* Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year of any Undergraduate degree programme with up to £4000 being awarded. Scholarship holders progressing to Year 2, will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
Postgraduate scholarship applicants would be expected to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be considered for a scholarship.
We are looking for enthusiastic students with ambition. Worth £2000 these Undergraduate and Postgraduate Merit scholarships are a mark of the potential we see in you for your time at Swansea University and awarded in your first year of study.
All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2016.
Can be combined with International Excellence Scholarships (£7000 in total)
These scholarships are available to students applying for any of the programmes below
- MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management
- MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change
- MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc Advanced Computer Science with specialisation in Human-Computer Interaction
- MSc Advanced Computer Science with specialisation in Safe and Secure Systems
- MSc Advanced Computer Science with specialisation in Software Technology
- MSc Advanced Computer Science with specialisation in Visual Computing
These scholarships are awarded to students who commence undergraduate courses at Swansea University in 2016 as follows.
- BA students who graduate with a 1st class degree will automatically receive a full tuition fee Excellence scholarship for the MA year.
- BA students who graduate with a 2:1 degree will automatically receive a Merit scholarship and pay £1,000 fees for the MA year.
Female students ordinarily resident in Indonesia who are admitted to pursue an undergraduate or a Taught Master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University shall be eligible to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be awarded to students demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need. It is also a condition of the award that students return to their home country and detail how completion of the programme will better the lives of those in Indonesia.
- For undergraduate courses, applicants are expected to achieve 3 A and/or B grades at A-Level or equivalent (excluding General Studies) and 5 A and/or B grades at GCSE level or equivalent. For Postgraduate Taught courses, applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their Bachelors degree (or equivalent). In the case of all applicants, their English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKBA requirements.
For more information contact email@example.com